Community Help Programs
We C.A.R.E Financial Institute will offer the following services to help citizens of our community. We C.A.R.E Financial Institute will sponsor a community service budget at $200 a month to fund one of the services listed below a month. Sponsorship for these programs are accepted. Sign up to be a sponsor by completing our sponsorship form on our forms page. The dates and number of for the services may vary due to community support and sponsorship. All federal, state, and local regulations apply. One winner per household. One winner per family. Prizes are non-transferable. Our help services include:
- $10 Gas Give-away for 20 Eligible Citizens – is a service that will ease some of the financial tension of fluctuating gas prices. Must register and complete a survey before receiving gas.
- $20 Gift-Card Give-away for 10 Eligible Citizens – is a financial funding to assist with
everyday necessities. The gift cards will come from the place that are chosen
by We C.A.R.E Financial Institute. Must register, complete a survey and a free
30-minute consultation before receiving gift-card.
- $50 Grocery Shopping Spree for 4 Eligible Citizens – is available for individuals who register and complete a We C.A.R.E Financial Institute free finance class during that month.
- $200 Debt-Free Grant Give-away for 1 Eligible Citizens – The purpose for this grant is to provide relief for those who are encountering financial hardship and to combat poverty. Grants are given quarterly. Individuals and families of Killeen, Texas must apply and submit request for this personal grant by the methods of drop-off, postal mail or e-mail. The grant will be scored by various leaders in the community.
- Must be present at advertised local, at the advertised time. Services are first come first serve.
- Must be a legal resident of Killeen, Texas;
- Must present a valid driver license that proves residency is Killeen, TX;
- Must sign in at online or come-in to We C.A.R.E Financial Institute location;
- Must be 18 years of age or older.